Future tentative training locations and dates
Future Training Sessions, please see the yearly calendar and contact Jim.
Currently taking reservations for onsite training at your location for Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana Licensed Electricians needing CEU’s:
- 2017 NEC Model National Electrical Code Changes: 4 and 8-Hours CEU’s Code Change (CC)
- 2017 Transformers: 4 and 8-Hours CEU’s Code Related(CR)
- 2017 Calculations: 4 and 8-Hours CEU’s Code Related (CR)
- 2017 Transformers and Soares Grounding: 4 and 8-Hours CEU’s Code Related (CR)
Taking Registrations for Oregon Electrical Supervisor Training, Training will be based on the proposed to be adopted 2017 National Electrical Code. Site specific requests for a minimum of 10 and maximum of 15 attendees.
- Cost: $850
- Ten 4-hour training sessions, Every Wednesday evening from 6PM – 10:00PM
- Training dates: Training dates are September 9, 16, 23, 30. October 7, (14-no training) 21, 28. November 4, 11, 18, 25. Training will be Monday evenings from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM or 5:30 to 9:30 if the group wants to start earlier.
- Training will be conducted ON-LINE. You’ll need a computer with a microphone, speakers, video camera and good internet connectivity.
- Maximum 8 persons for this training